Friday inspiration & #StealMyGirlVideo

16:54

It's Friday!

Here some pictures and phrases that have been inspired me this week.
Aquí algunas fotos y frases que me han inspirado esta semana.

Vía: Pinterest
Vía. weneedtolivemore
Vía: Pinterest
Vía. babynative
Vía Pinterest
Vía. Keeoone
Vía: Pinterest

Hey, I'ts me !

And of course let's not forget the new video of One Direction "Steal my Girl", is amazing and I love it. And you should  go and check out.  And if you like the song you can get it HERE.
Y por supuesto no olvidemos del nuevo video de Una Dirección "Steal my Girl", es increíble y me encanta. Y deberias verlo. Y si te gusto la canción la puedes obtener AQUÍ.
.


You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. I love the quote "I am Who I am..." :) thanks for the inspiring quotes!
    - Kelly Ann
    believeinadream.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG 1D'S VIDEO IS SO FUN! Just saw it and I was like BOYS DID IT AGAIN, AMAZEBALLS!

    ResponderEliminar